The Student News Site of Vel Phillips Memorial

Sword & Shield

Sword & Shield

Sword & Shield

10 Valentines Gift Ideas

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to show our appreciation for our loved ones, whether it’s a friend or a special someone. Here’s a list of fun and unique gift ideas to make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable.

1. Customized Playlist

For music lovers, this is a chance to show someone how well you know their music taste with a curated mix of music! For example, make a playlist for car rides or long study sessions.

2. Lego Set

Everyone loves Legos, and they make for a fun activity and a lasting memory. (Plus, they sell flower bouquet Lego sets!)

3. Cooking Lessons

Ever wanted to learn from a professional how to cook? Book a cooking class to learn new recipes, cook together, and enjoy the delicious results.

4.Ice Skating Date

Embrace the winter season with an ice skating date! Enjoy the cold, crisp, air, and don’t forget to wear a warm and cozy outfit.

5. Concert Tickets

Surprise them with tickets to their favorite artist – it’ll make for a meaningful gift and an unforgettable experience.

6. Hand-picked Bouquet

Rather than going the classic store-bought route, make a flower bouquet more special by arranging it yourself! Pick out a range of different flowers that you know they’ll love.

7. Monthly Subscription Box

Extend the joy of Valentine’s Day throughout the year with a monthly subscription box! There are so many choices too – snacks, beauty products, books – the opportunities are endless.

8. Gift Basket

Can’t settle on just one gift? Make a basket full of their favorite snacks, treats, drinks, and goodies to guarantee the perfect Valentine’s gift.

9. Handmade Jewelry

Everyone loves a wearable gift, and jewelry always makes for a romantic gift, but add a personal touch by crafting it yourself. Get creative with bracelets, necklaces, or earrings!

10. Matching Shirts

Nothing to wear on twin day? Don’t worry, just make matching t-shirts or hoodies! Decorate them with prints and patterns for a gift that will last a lifetime.

Remember, you don’t need to splurge on a gift to make it special! After all, it’s the thought that counts. Make sure to express your gratitude for someone you care about this year with one of these gift ideas!